July 16, 2023 10:00 AM
Central Drainage Area Project Alert
Subject: Project Update - CDA Update for the Week of July 17, 2023
I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to provide you with the latest update on the CDA project for July 17, 2023. Please take note of the following information:
1. Monday/Tuesday - Work on Taylor Street: The work on Taylor Street will continue on Monday and Tuesday, progressing toward Dennison. Additionally, the first manhole near the corner of the Dodson project at Taylor Street will be set during this time.
2. Wednesday to Friday - Sewer Main Line Installation: From Wednesday to Friday, the focus will be on installing the sewer main line, extending to the manhole at Taylor and Dennison.
3. Traffic Closures: Traffic closures will be in place along Taylor Street between Dennison and Hawthorn, as well as in the first block of Hawthorn. However, the pedestrian pathway and sidewalk should remain open for pedestrians. Please note that there may be partial closures along North Irving behind the Renaissance Condos later in the week; if an additional system is deployed, notice will be provided to those affected in the area.
4. Safety Precautions: We kindly request that everyone continue practicing safety near the work zone and refrain from entering or disregarding closed signs, barricades, etc. These measures are being implemented for your safety.
5. Contacting Town Staff for Questions: For any further questions or concerns, please address them to the Town Manager or Director of Public Works. They will be able to provide you with the necessary information.
We greatly appreciate your continued patience throughout this lengthy project. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
India Adams-Jacobs, MPA, ICMA-CM (candidate)